You might already know that the unlocking of ZTE RL500 Router can be done with a unlock code if it comes with un-customized firmware. Means, if your modem is asking for NCK code after changing the SIM card (another operator) then it can be made network-free. Once your ZTE RL500 is network-free, you will be free to use the default operator SIM card as well as any other operator SIM card.
Unlock-simlock.com supports the unlocking of ZTE RL500 router. We provide the unlock code from ZTE server, means there is no calculator is involved to generate the unlock code of any ZTE device. Since the unlock code directly comes from ZTE server, it will work 100%.
By default, ZTE RL500 router will work with only original carrier SIM card, means you can not use any another network provider SIM card. Once the device is unlocked, you are free to choose any carrier SIM cards.
The unlocking of ZTE RL500 is done only once, means every time you will change the SIM card, no need to enter the SIMLock code.
Since we provide factory SIM Unlock code of ZTE, we only need correct 15-digit IMEI. You can find the correct IMEI written on device sticker, or you can also check in settings.
How long we need to wait for a ZTE unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE RL500 with NCK?
1. Switch off the ZTE RL500 router.
2. Remove the battery from the device, if applicable.
3. Remove the original carrier SIM card.
4. Insert un-acceptable (another carrier) SIM card.
5. Insert the battery, if applicable.
6. Switch On the modem.
7. Connect to PC with WiFi or USB cable.
Note: If connecting using USB cable, then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in PC. If you have already installed the drivers then proceed with next step.
8. Once the correct drivers/software installed in PC, it will open the default web page of the router (192.168.1.1 / 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.8.1).
9. Log in to the device with admin/password.
Note: Login details may be different for your device. You can refer the manual or it will be also written on the sticker.
10. Now ZTE RL500 router will redirect you to the unlocking page and will prompt you to enter the SIM Unlock / SIMLock or NCK code.
11. Insert the correct unlock code which is provided by unlock-simlock.com.
Note: It may be 8-digit/12-digit/16-digit, according to the device model. The server will automatically detect and respond with correct code.
12. Click Apply/OK.
13. Now ZTE RL500 is unlocked and network free.
Note: Your device may be rebooted after accepting the unlock code. If after accepting the unlock code, you are not getting the network, just reset the device once.
If the above-mentioned procedure does not work, let me know. Our team will provide you other steps.