Have you purchased the LG Neon II phone which is locked to a particular network and country? We can provide the correct unlock for your LG Neon II. Once the phone will be network-free you can use the default as well as other carrier SIM cards. Unlocking a device by code is the easiest method. We provide all sets of codes including NCK, SPCK, NSCK (if in the server only one set code will be available then you will receive only NCK code).
Unlocking of a phone/tablet by code is the one-time work. Means, every time you will change the carrier, there is no need to unlock it. Unlocking by Code does not involve any software or firmware change, means you will not lose warranty.
In order to receive a correct network unlock code for your LG Neon II, we need only 15-digit correct IMEI number. You can find the correct IMEI in the phone settings or can be also found by dialing the *#06# as a phone number.
How long we need to wait for an LG phone unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for an LG unlock code is 10 minutes to 12 hrs.
The average response time for an LG unlock code is 20 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock LG Neon II by SIM Unlock Code?
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Remove the default carrier SIM card and insert any unacceptable SIM card (other than default carrier).
3. Switch On the phone.
4. It will prompt to enter the unlock code / NCK.
5. Type the unlock code, which is provided by unlock-simlock.com.
6. Now your LG Neon II is network-free to use with any SIM card.
1. Switch ON the LG Neon II with the original carrier SIM card.
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (Note: If device model is LG KB936 then combination will be *936#. If device model is KU999 then combination will be *999#).
3. A menu should pop-up >> select here SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter the NCK code and press OK.
5. Your phone may reboot automatically to display the network.
6. Now LG Neon II is unlocked forever.