Alcatel Osprey 4GEE unlock code is available at unlock-simlock.com. The unlock code is independent of network and country; means you can place the order for any Alcatel Osprey 4GEE router. If your device is locked a particular network and after changing the SIM card, it is prompting for NCK or Unlock Code then it can be easily unlocked. Unlocking of the modem by code is the easiest and fastest method. Unlocking of the device by code does not involve any firmware/software change, means you will not lose any warranty. One the device will be network-free, you can use all the SIM cards from around the world.
Unlocking of Alcatel Osprey 4GEE is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM card no need to enter the code or purchase a new unlock code.
HOW LONG WE NEED TO WAIT FOR A CODE?
The approximate delivery time for Alcatel Modem and Router is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Alcatel Osprey 4GEE Router with NCK?
Unlocking instructions of Alcatel Osprey 4GEE
1. Switch Off the Alcatel Osprey 4GEE router.
2. Remove the default carrier SIM card from the device.
3.Insert any other operator SIM card.
4. Switch On the router.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi.
Note: Open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in PC, if you have connected to PC with USB cable for the first time.
6. A web page with address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 will be opened automatically.
7. It will ask for the login details.
8. Login to the device with admin/password.
9. Now, It will be redirected you to the unlocking page and will ask for NCK / SIMlock / Unlock code.
10. Enter the network unlock code which is provided by unlock-simlock.com.
11. Click OK/Apply.
12. Once the code is accepted by Alcatel Osprey 4GEE router, it will be network-free. Just create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.